Drug Abuse / Alcohol Addiction
Flatirons Counseling Services provides drug abuse and alcohol addiction to individuals who struggle with addiction and abuse of these substances.
If you suspect that you are suffering from drug or alcohol abuse and addiction, or you are struggling with constant relapses, you’re very well aware of how helpless your addiction can make you feel.
Should I Seek Help for Drug Abuse or Alcohol Addiction?
If you find yourself noticing any of the following, you should seek help from Flatirons Counseling Services:
- You have driven a motor vehicle while high or heavily intoxicated
- You experience health problems due to alcohol or drug use
- Your friends, families or coworkers have suggested that you stop drinking or using drugs
- You experience withdrawal symptoms from abstaining from alcohol or drugs
- You have been arrested for driving while intoxicated or for being drunk in public
- You have suicidal thoughts or have harmed yourself while drunk or high
- You have lost a job or been suspended/expelled from school as a result of your usage
- You’ve attempted to quit unsuccessfully
- You lie about your usage
- Your relationship with a spouse or partner is threatened as a result of your usage
How Can Flatirons Counseling Services Help with Alcohol or Drug Abuse and Addiction?
Flatirons Counseling Services’ alcohol / drug abuse and addiction counseling and therapy services are conducted in a discrete one-on-one atmosphere. Our understanding and compassionate approach takes your specific circumstance into consideration. We’ll work with you to tailor a therapy program that addresses your desire to break your cycle with alcohol or drug addiction. Our goal is to ensure that you regain your sense of self through an effective recovery process.
To learn more about how Flatirons Counseling Services can help you with alcohol or drug abuse and addiction therapy and counseling, contact us for a complimentary initial consultation.