Sexual Issues Counseling and Therapy
Flatirons Counseling Services provides sexual issues counseling and therapy to couples that have challenges with sexual intimacy.
We all expect and hope that our relationships include sexual intimacy and the emotional connectivity that results from this intimacy. Unfortunately, challenges can often dash these expectations.
As your relationship evolves, you may find that you’ve falling into a rut – whether it’s sexual boredom, lack of intimacy, low desire, or even passionless sex, these circumstances are not all that uncommon. The goal is to leverage this realization into a wake-up call that motivates you to view your relationship in a different light and to take positive action.
Should I Seek Help for Sexual Issues?
If you find yourself noticing any of the following, you should seek help from Flatirons Counseling Services:
- You have frequent disagreements about sex
- You desire a more playful and spontaneous sex life
- Your spouse’s/partner’s sex drive differs greatly from yours, or your partner doesn’t want sex
- You can’t remember the last time you had sex
- You desire to make sexual intimacy more of a priority
- You want to improve your communication sexually
- You’re embarrassed by changes in erections, orgasms, or sexual performance
How Can Flatirons Counseling Services Help with Sexual Issues Counseling and Therapy?
Flatirons Counseling Services provides sexual issues counseling and therapy to help you and your spouse/partner achieve a robust and fulfilling sexual connection. We’ll work with you in a caring, confidential, and empathetic manner to identity each of your sexual personalities so that intimate connections can blossom. Sexual issues counseling will also address performance anxiety and other intimacy problems to help you overcome these concerns.
To learn more about how Flatirons Counseling Services can help you with sexual issues counseling and therapy, contact us for a complimentary initial consultation.